Looks to aid the patients in our local community who struggle financially, emotionally and physically from long-term battles with cancer and other life-threatening illnesses. Born from the passion of a few who have been themselves touched by hope and unexpected inspiration through a relationship with a humble and most-times muddy quarter horse.
Blondie The Riverbend Horse
a non-profit organization
Help us reach our goal of raising $25,000, find out more.
- Visit Our Go Fund Me Page -
Primarily Blondie, the horse, is a hitching post to where a passion to help others was born, but practically we use this inspiration to raise money to encourage and support patients by helping them with items like:
- Organic Food & Gift Cards
- Gas Cards (for outside Lane County treatment commuters)
- IPad with Life Proof Cases
- New Patient Gift Bags
We also would like to provide some assistance to the owners of Blondie with:
- An updated shelter for Blondie
- Food and other support costs